Thursday, July 26, 2012

I DON'T CARE! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK! If you didn't care, then why.....

Have you ever seen or heard certain comments like the first part of the title? This is pretty much deals with the virtual world like YouTube. You see a comment like this on a certain video, an article. These comments are mostly on ones pertaining to an illustrious celebrity. These are pretty much the ones getting a lot of thumbs, depending on what the video is about. I look at these comments and ask myself the latter part of this blog's title. The titles of these videos and posts usually tell you in a few words what it's about. If it is so unimportant, why click on it? Why bother leaving your opinion, if it is irrelevant to you?

An good example would be that of the Kardashians. I hear people talk about them a lot and usually the "I don't care" is in the conversation as well as "Why are they famous?" and other questions similar to that. They are famous because you give them attention. You go to videos and posts and even though you say they are unimportant to you. You bring them up everywhere even when what is being discussed has no relevance. I remember seeing a comment on a video featuring a song by composer James Horner. The person had brought up Justin Bieber (you know the regular cracks about him). What does Justin Bieber have to do with James Horner. Those same type of people are the same ones that ask "Why is he so famous?" or say "I don't care." Yeah....sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment